Purpose of Blog: Unknown, Unimportant. Shut up & Read.

Who am I?

My photo
I'm no fun but you'll still want to be my friend.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

i forgot my login information

i know, i'm ridiculous. i got really discouraged by my own extreme procrastination, i wanted to post photos and create an extensive day-by-day photo blog of my trip to puerto rico. i took the darn photos, developed them, and just never got around to scanning them. go flor! whatever. as of late, my life has become an extensively boring blur of math homework, driving, and jobs. i really don't know what to do with myself. everyone consistently tells me to quit one of the jobs, but its really not that easy for me. i have a problem with saying "no" whenever the situation should call for help. granted, i am being paid for my help, but i feel like i'm a part of something. something useless, but something. the physical exhaustion shows in my face, i can't touch my toes, i can't tell one day from another, my mom yells at me for coming home late and being tired, and the boy is completely erratic. you know what? i think i'm going to take a whack at scanning those photos. 

No comments:

Archive

Blogs on My Mind